Thursday, December 24, 2009

Chapter 295

Richie was sitting on the balcony when he heard a crashing sound at his door. He spilled the drink in his hand, trying to get up and see what the fuck was going on.

Jon stood in the open door. His shirt was off, his hair a mess and the drink in his hand, spilling over his hand and he stood swaying. His eyes were glassy and his face stained with tears.

“Hey, bro! Fuck you are drunk as hell!”

He walked towards Jon and hooked his arms around his shoulders, helping him to a couch. He was reeking of alcohol and he slurred horribly as he spoke.

Richie had only seen Jon drunk like this once before.

‘I shpoke to her. Fuck Rich tjell me where sheee ish man. I njeed her bad. I djont care if she fucked the whole football tjeam, I love her I wjant her back, I wjant my baby..babies bjack.”

“Oh, buddy. I wish I could help but I cant. You have to respect Cheyenne’s wishes. She will talk to you when she’s ready.”

“I…cjant wait man..the babies are almost reaaady to be born…I wanna bje there fjor her.”

He might be drunk , but the pain in his eyes almost ripped a whole right through Richie. He wanted to see these two happy and together. The babies needed Jon’s love, they need to experience what a great man he is. He might seem harsh and cold sometimes, but he was a rock to everyone who needed it. He could be loving and kind to the most unexpected people and to his friends and family he was an unmistakable force who would give his life to see them happy.

Jon laid back onto the couch, the liquor was going to his head and he felt the need to lay down.

“I’ll get you a blanket. You can sleep here tonight.”

“Ooh fuck , Richie’ I’m gonna be sick!” Jon got up as fast as his drunk body would allow.

Richie helped him to the bathroom, waiting with his friend as his body forced all the liquor into the toilet bowl.

He turned on the shower and encouraged him to take a cool shower.

Jon was leaning against the cold tiles, moaning and groaning about how shitty his life was without Cheyenne. Richie slipped out and got some clean clothes for Jon.

He handed him the towel and watched as Jon dried himself, his action were slow and jerkey.

“Ok, bro lets get you back to the couch.”

“Thanxsh buddy.”

“No biggie.”

No comments:

Post a Comment