Thursday, December 24, 2009

Chapter 357

Cheyenne woke up, a sensuous feeling washed over her, her muscles reminding her of the pleasurable time she and Jon shared a few hours ago. She hadn’t slept this blissfully in a while. Just the knowledge of Jon’s presence made her feel at ease.

Cheyenne was still lazing in bed when she heard the door open. Gorgeous male flesh appeared in the door, sending her senses reeling. He was such sight to behold. Bare muscled chest, nipples playing hide and seek between silvery fur, a soft trail of fur covering rock hard abs, running down into a tight pair of jeans, not leaving much to the imagination.

Jon leaned casually against the door, giving her all the time in the world to stare at him. He could feel his pants tighten slightly, the wanton look in her eyes starting a fire in his veins.

“Where have you been, looking like that?” Cheyenne smiled to herself, wondering how the nanny took his half naked state.

“I spend some time with the babies. I missed them, they grow up so damn fast!”

“I hope Christie survived your half dressed state!”

A soft laugh bubbled from his throat.

“Oh is that why she acted all nervous and flushed?”

An unladylike snort escaped Cheyenne’s lips.

“Oh please Jon, don’t play all innocent , it doesn’t fit your rock star image.”

Jon jumped onto the bed like a care free teenager, grabbing her, dragging her close to him. A mischievous smile played over his face.

“Sometimes I forget I’m JBJ the rocker. Should I apologise for being underdressed?”

“You do that and I can assure you she hits the floor. It is your home after all, maybe with time she will get used to having you around, half naked and all. Look how healthy Violet is after all these years. I guess it has something to do with all the male flesh strutting around and now she even gets a double dose when Rich is about. That sure can do a woman’s heart some good.”

“You know I haven’t thought about it that way, so you’re telling me I’m a health guru as well? Hell will my special talents never end?”

Cheyenne got hold of his lower lip, sucking gently on it, her breath brushing over his lips as she spoke softly.

“Show me one of your special talents.....”

“Yes ma’am.”

No comments:

Post a Comment