Thursday, December 24, 2009

Chapter 313

“Dinner will be ready in an hour’s time.”

“Thanx Violet, it gives me some time to relax in a warm tub for a while.”

She has been virtually pain free the whole day, just the occasional twitching here and there, but nothing she couldn’t handle. The babies were also much calmer, they didn’t kick that much but she could feel them hiccupping and rolling gently.

Jon was so attentive to her needs, he really tried his best to make sure she was comfortable and at home.

She was in the tub, listening to her ipod, when her door suddenly slammed open. A cry escaped her lips and she jerked so violently that the water spilled over the tub.

“God Jon! Was that necessary?”

Jon’s eyes were huge in his face and when he saw the reason why she didn’t answer he raked his hand through his hair, sucking in his breath.

“Shit! You didn’t answer me, what was I suppose to think, dammit?”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t hear you knock. I guess I asked for it.”

“No, no its ok. I just thought there was something seriously wrong..”

His eyes focused on her nakedness, his pupils dilating as he saw her delicious full breasts, peeking from the foam. Her eyes followed his and she lifted her hands to cover her nakedness.

“Jon, if you don’t mind…but”

He licked his lips, his eyes locking with hers, challenging her silently.

“Jon, I would appreciate some privacy.”

“Fuck baby! You like seeing me suffer, don’t you? How am I suppose to resist that?”

He walked closer, leaning over, his lips only a breath away.

“Do you know how I’ve missed you in my arms, my bed? You haunt my dreams every night, I would give anything just to hear you moan when I make love to you…God I love the way you moan…I love the way you touch my chest…your hands tugging at my hair..”

“Jon, please stop it…” She swallowed, her heart racing.

“Why? Are you scared you might give in to what you know you want?”

His thumb flicked over an erect nipple, she hissed as his teasing sent sparks through her veins.

“You like it baby, why don’t you just give in to the feeling, you know you want to…”

Her eyes flew open as his teeth clamped onto her nipple. His lips closed over her sensitive nub, sucking sensually until she felt she could scream.

His other hand teased the other nub, until his mouth turned its attention to the now aching nipple.

His hands slipped down into the tub, searching for the other nub he knew would be swollen .

He rubbed gently, rolling it between his fingers..

Cheyenne get a fucking grip! Her mind fought its way back to reality.

Her hand grabbed his hand, forcing it away from her.

“I don’t want this Jon. I’m not ready for this and you are not gonna make me ready. Please leave my bathroom, I would like some privacy.”

Jon couldn’t believe it when she yanked his hand away. He was as hard as a rock and she had to send him packing!

He straightened up, a mixture of anger and dissapointment reflecting in his dark eyes.

“You didn’t have a problem a few minutes ago. You are enjoying this aren’t you?”

Her eyes moved lazily over his bulging pants, a smirk playing over her lips.

“Actually I think I’m better off than you, so next time you will think twice before you try and seduce me. I warned you before…now could you please leave me alone?”

“Fuck this!” He turned on his heel and walked out. A victorious smile splayed on Cheyenne’s face.

Round number two is mine Jon Bon Jovi.

No comments:

Post a Comment