Thursday, December 24, 2009

Chapter 364

Mark’s dark head lowered to her bloodied throat, his tongue licking the red stickiness from her skin.

“You’re crazy Mark! Why don’t you just let me go? Why do you have to do this?”

“If I cant have you, no one will. I’ll make fucking sure of that. I’ll make that Bon Jovi bastard suffer for the rest of his miserable fucking life. He’ll live with the knowledge that I enjoyed his whore and then killed her and I’ll make sure he’ll live in hell everyday when he remembers the brats, the brats I’m going to kill slowly....”

“Please Mark. I’ll do anything you want, just promise me you will let the babies go. They are innocent children.”

A sudden blow to the head made her knees buckle.

“Thats enough. Now shut the fuck up!”

To Cheyenne horror she felt the unmistakable bulge pressing into her back. His murderous talk and tasting of blood excited him sexually, fear clutched at her insides. He was not going to let her go, not alive anyway.

His wet mouth slobbered at her neck, his free hand yanking her robe aside leaving her shoulder bare.

Cheyenne felt the need to scream, pinched her eyes shut and waited for a chance to make a run for it.

She softened against him, catching him off guard for a moment.

“Missed me? You always liked my touch. I knew this rock star couldn’t do it for you.”

Revulsion boiled in her veins, his touching made her crinch.

A hand slipped into her nightgown, pinching cruelly at her breast, twisting her nipple painfully.

His hold on her relaxed for a moment and that’s when she made her break. For a moment she thought she might reach the front door but then she felt the undeniable yank on her hair and she fell backwards, her back hit the floor and her breath was knocked out of her. Her head smashed against the cold, hard tiles and the world turned dark.

A hard slap against the cheek brought her back to consciousness.

“I want you awake for this, you won’t get the easy way out. I want to hear you scream”

She groaned, the fogginess lifting, she opened her eyes to stare into the devil’s own eyes.

His mouth was pulled into a cold sneer, his breath fanning her face.


Survival instinct kicked in and she started slapping and kicking, hoping she could win her freedom that way.

Mark’s head jerked back as her frantic movements hit him in the face a few times.

His body lowered onto her legs, holding them captive. His eyes took on a murderous glare and she felt her lip split as a blow from his backhand hit home.


Her frantic lashing ceases as pain coursed through her, giving him the opportunity to capture her hands above her head.

The knife came down, slitting the nightgown all the way down to her navel.

Flashes of her previous encounter played before her and she knew the more she begged the more she would fuel his excitement.

Her body went limp and an unsatisfied expression flashed across his face. His stubble scraped her flesh as he tasted her skin, his breath smelled horrible and she turned her face away.

“I want you to fight me. Just as that night...”

“I wont fight you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment