Thursday, December 24, 2009

Chapter 383

Richie stopped in his tracks. His face turned into a funny grey.

Stacey jumped up, holding her hand up defensively as she went closer.

“Listen Richie...I” and that was as far as she got.

He had closed the distance between them, crushed her to him and kissed her mindless.

A while later they came up for air, both panting, he smiling and she still in shock.

His eyes were shining so brightly, it dazzled her.

“So I take it you are ok with this?”

“Ok? FUCK honey! I never thought I’d be a dad again! Oh my God I’m going to be a dad again!”

He scooped her up, swinging her in the air.

‘Woaaoh rock star. If you go on like this, you’ll shake the baby out!”

“Naaw he is a Sambora. Samboras are tough!”

He did stop his swinging though. An eyebrow flicked up.

“He?”

“Its a boy. I just know it.”

His big hand rested on her belly.

Tears rushed to her eyes. Thank God! He still wanted her and the baby!

“Yep, its a boy!” He nodded.

“Oh Richie!”

He heard the little twitch in her voice and he looked up. The joy on his face was indescribable.

“Aaaaw, sweetie. Why the crying? Hormones?”

She slapped him.

“No asshole! You don’t know how scared I was to tell you!”

“How long have you known this?”

“Bout 2 weeks now...” she refused to meet his stare.

“TWO FUCKING WEEKS!! I’m sorry darlin’. Dont mind me.”

He pulled her closer.

“Baby you don’t know how happy you have made me!”

She sniffed into his chest.

“Really?”

“Really, really, really.”

She laughed.

“The only problem is. Our son is not gonna be born out of wedlock. So honey you and Chey better get this wedding going.”

“You sure of this, aren’t you?”

“As sure as death, sweetheart.”

No comments:

Post a Comment