Thursday, December 24, 2009

Chapter 345

She felt his body stiffening, his breath caught in his throat. She swallowed again, looking into his face to see his reaction, hoping to read his thoughts.

“No.”

“No? But you said you wanted…”

“Fuck that. It was a jealous, egotistical bastard speaking. Baby, you are not going to do that test. I wont put the twins through that and neither would I put you through the embarrassment. Did you tell them why you made the appointment?”

“No.”

“Good. I’ll call them tomorrow and cancel.”

She moved away from him.

“Jon I want closure. I want to proof to you that those babies are yours. I don’t want you to ever doubt me again.”

“I know those babies are mine. Mikayla has some of Steph’s features. I just know they are mine!“ He had a determined look in his eyes.

Joy and disappointed mingled inside Cheyenne’s stomach. Did he believe her because Mikayla looked a bit like Steph when she was a baby, or does he believe her because she told him so?

“What I want to know is when are we getting married?”

“You still want to marry me?”


His lips closed over hers.

“As soon as possible. I want you to be my wife. I want the world to know how I feel about you. So you better get the ball rolling. I’m getting very impatient.”

“You know how happy your mom is going to be, don’t you?”

“Not as happy as I would be when you say, I do. Speaking about I do, don’t you think its time to wear my ring again? Or are you embarrassed to be known as Jon Bon Jovi’s fiancĂ©?”

He pulled her up in a sitting position, busied himself with the necklace nestled against her breast, unclipping it he let it fall between her breasts.

“Looking for an excuse to touch me Jon Bon Jovi?”

“Always.”

He fondled her full breasts, they felt warm in his hands, frowning as she pulled away.

“They are a bit full…” she smiled apologetically at him.

“Sorry baby, I didn’t mean to hurt you.”

“I hope we don’t wake up all soaked tomorrow morning.”

“We’ll survive I’m sure. Like they say there is nothing as good as mothers’ milk.”

“For babies…..not beds.” She laughed.

“Well that is true, but I’ll take my chances.”

He clipped the necklace shut, taking the ring he held her hand up, slipping it back where it belong.

“Now that’s better.”

The ring sparkled on her finger, fitting perfectly.

“I’m giving you a month and then I want you to be my wife.”

“or else?”

“I’ll have to drag you to Las Vegas and this time I wont survive it. My mom will kill me for sure. So baby, my life is in your hands now.” A smile tugged at her lips.

Her fingers reached out to touch it, his tongue darted out to licking her fingertips.

“You got it. I’ll make sure the wedding will be within a month.”

“That’s my girl.”

No comments:

Post a Comment