Thursday, December 24, 2009

Chapter 359

Cheyenne was the first to move from their intimate position. Jon was lying with his head on her shoulder, his breathing was slowing down.

He growled as she moved away.

“Oooh grumpy. You can get lazy in the bath. Cmon ...”

She dragged him behind her, giggling as his hands splaying over her ass, pinching it lovingly.

“Will guys never stop pinching a woman’s butt? I thought only boys in their younger years do that!’

“You wanna tell me you had alot of assholes groping your ass??!!”

The shit faced look on her face drew him to a halt.

“Not as much you had....You have women grabbing your ass, amongst other things and you never hear me complain! But yeah I had my fair share of grabbing.”

She lifted her head coyly, shaking her head so her hair cascaded down her back in silken waves. She just had to threw that little fact in there, enjoying the jealous glint in his eyes.

“Well baby I’ll be the only one grabbing from now on.” And with that he gave her a swat on the buttcheek.

The warm water closed over them, Cheyenne sagged back into the warm, hard wall behind her, her hands brushing up and down his thighs, making twirling motions in the water.

“You haven’t even asked me about the wedding yet, getting cold feet?”

He chuckled behind her.

“Well miss wildcat you haven’t really given me any time to talk to you. You jumped my bones the moment your eyes opened and my mama told me to always be kind to a lady and give her what she wants. I always do what my mama told me.”

“Well I didn’t hear you complain there for a minute! “ She slapped his knee playfully.

“Well now that I have satisfied your hunger for me. How are the plans for the wedding going?”

“Its all set for next week Saturday.”

“Whoa, baby! You sure know how to arrange a wedding!”

“All I need from your and Richie is to fit your tuxes and to be at the wedding on time. You think you two could do that for me?”

“You forgot the little matter of the honeymoon there baby.”

“With twins? You must be joking!”

“I’m as serious as a heartattack sweetheart. You could use some time away. We will get a room for the nanny and we will take the twins with us.”

“That would be lovely! Thanks honey. That’s very thoughtful of you!”

“But you have to do one thing for me. Take the babies of breastmilk.”

Coldness crept into her voice.

“You have been speaking to Violet haven’t you? I can breatsfeed my babies for as long as I want to, Jon. I won’t let anyone tell me I can’t handle the stress blah blah blah.”

Jon knew he had to tread carefully.

“Baby, the reason why I suggested it was I thought that it would make the babies less dependant and if we want to go out on our honeymoon we don’t have to worry about the babies that need to be breastfed. But if you feel so strongly about it, I understand and I’m sorry I brought it up.”

No comments:

Post a Comment