Thursday, December 24, 2009

Chapter 388

They found everyone down stairs. Dot and Rob had arrived to greet the couple before they went on honeymoon.

Richie stood up, smiling as he saw Cheyenne and Jon walking hand in hand towards them.

Stacey gave Cheyenne a knowing smile and winked at Jon when his eyes rested on her.

Richie stood behind Stacey, pulling her back into his embrace he smiled as he announced.

“Stacey and I are gonna have a baby.”

Everyone congratulated them and Stacey basked in the attention, Richie held her close, holding her and kissing her as they go along.

“Hey! So the old man is going to be a daddy again? You up to it brother?’

“I hope to God I am!”

Jon hugged Stacey.

“Congratulations honey.”

Dot and Rob stepped forward, congratulating the couple. Rob kept on pestering Dot, but she just ignored him or at least tried to.

Jon didn’t miss it and decided to explore further.

“Whassup Rob? I see you are giving Dot a hard time there.”

Dot slapped Rob.

“See what you did. Now I’ll never hear the end of this.”

Rob kissed his wife on the mouth silencing her.

“We are pregnant too.”

A silence fell over the sittingroom, the next moment everyone started talking all at once.

“Well fuck me!”
Richie was astounded, he stepped forward to congratulate Dot.
“Its all you fault Jon! Yu called this one!”
“No I didn’t, Romeo did.”
Cheyenne hugged her close.
“I’m so happy for you! How far are you?”
“Five.”
“Five weeks. Still early. You better look after yourself.”
Dot smiled as she shook her head.
“Months.”
As if in one voice all said “Months?!”
Jon stood up.
“Cant be Dot, you have never carried small. I see no bump.”
“Thats because you cant take you eyes of Cheyenne long enough to notice.”
Jon burst out, with everyone else. She turned to the side, flattening her sweater to her stomach to display the little bump.
Jon rubbed it gently.
“Aaahh now I see it. So you hid it from us?”
Rob smiled.
“We just wanted to get over the worse, but to be honest we only found out about two months ago, and let me be the first to tell you. Romeo’s wish came true. It is a little girl!”

No comments:

Post a Comment