Thursday, December 24, 2009

Chapter 381

“I meant to talk to you about it...”

“Later....I have something I want to do first.”

His big hands stripped her of all her clothing, leaving her gloriously naked.

He sucked in some much needed breath.

“Oh baby....”

She stepped forward, lay her hands on his shirt, he felt button for button slipping free, exposing skin bit for bit.

“I’m so used to seeing your chest open all the time, I think you look sexy as hell in a tux but I think I prefer you half naked.”

“and you under me, or above me....?”

“Whichever way...” a giggle bubbled from her.

Their mouths met, a slow drugging kiss turned into a smouldering white heat. Her hands stripped him hastily, needing to feel him pressed up against her, flesh against flesh.

A hand moved to her ass and with one fell swoop, lifted her up. Her legs closed over his hips, his huge shaft throbbing against her hip.

Her arms closed over his head, keeping him close to her lips, their tongues feeding from each other, stoking the fire they felt even more.

Richie gave two huge strides and heard her gasp as her back hit the wall. Her eyes flew open and found his eyes blazing into her face. Their mouths were glued together, refusing to let go.

Hard, calloused fingers stroke her soft skin, making her tingle all over.

Her hands were tangled in his hair, turning his perfectly hairdo into a sultry mess.

Two fingers touched her pulsing heat, making sure she was ready for what he was about to give her, she was so ready.

Richie shifted her slightly, lowering her onto his steel. He wanted to slam into her like crazy but he knew he was big and they haven’t made love in a while, so he wanted to make sure she got used to him gradually.

Stacey lost all train of thought as she felt him slip inside her, he filled her completely, pushing against spots that almost send her over the edge.

“Richiieeee.....”

“I know baby..I know...but I don’t want to hurt you....”

“It hurts when you don’t move..God please.....”

He took her by the hips lifting her, moving her up and down his shaft, grinding his teeth to remain in control.

She lifted his face towards her, licking at his jaw, sucking his lower lip to get his attention.

He opened his eyes.

“Faster baby..I want you to hit me hard.”

All restraints went flying at her desperate plea.

His head bowed lower, taking each nipple in his mouth sucking at them, nipping lovingly.

She was moaning in his hair, her hands tucking impatiently at it.

“Richie...I’m cummi.....oooohhh!”

He emptied himself in her, she was so damn tight and as her climax shook her she milked him mercilessly. He just couldn’t control it, but hell he didn’t want to either.

She held onto him as he walked towards the bed. She was so tiny in his arms.

Pulling the covers back, he lay her down, following her closely.

She got hold of his cross necklace, pulling him closer for a gentle, loving kiss.

“You almost killed me there Sambora.”

His teeth nipped at her earlobe.

“I told you we need to do this slow.”

“Your slowness almost drove me crazy, but your loving almost kill me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment