Thursday, December 24, 2009

Chapter 352

“Oh God please no!” A hoarse, hysterical sound bubbled from her.

Joe rushed in, his fire arm in his hand.

“Cheyenne? What’s wrong?”

She was shaking like a leaf and he could see she was in serious shock.

Her hand flew to her mouth and she rushed passed him.

“I think I’m going to be sick.”

He followed her at a distance, heard her rething and knew something was seriously wrong to have upset her like that.

He found a letter at the bathroom door. Picked it up and felt his hair stood on end. He knew they were dealing with a jealous ex. But never in his live did he even imagine the full extent of this man’s insanity.

Making sure she was ok, he walked towards the study and closed the door. On the table was another envelope with the same handwriting. In it was a pair of thongs, ripped to shreds and a photo of them together, her face smeared with blood and Rest In Pieces written all over her body, with a note.

See what I’m going to do with you when I get hold of your pretty little whore ass?

Joe’s finger punched in the Jon’s number.

“Jon speaking.”

“Jon its Joe….I”

“What is wrong, Oh God! I just spoke to her a few minutes ago.”

Jon was rambling like a mad man and it took a while before he calmed down.

“Cheyenne received a letter from Mark. I knew this man was bad news, but God Jon, he is fucking insane! She is hanging over the toilet bowl at the moment. He sent her a letter. The letter is horrendous Jon. He knows she has bodyguards, he knows about the babies…this man is too close for comfort. He promised to….ummm…to”

“To what for fuck’s sake?!!” Richie was hanging onto every word Jon uttered.

“He told her he was, and I quote, I want to fuck you to pieces and when I’m done I’m gonna squeeze the fucking live out of you, then I’m gonna make sure the brats go too…we don’t want them to be left them behind now, do we? Kids needs to be with their mother…Maybe I should kill them first, let you watch and then when I’m done with them we can have a party. Just you and me. Keep your bed warm for me, I’ll be seeing you honey…soon., unquote. But that’s not all. There is another envelope with ripped thongs and a photo of them. He smeared it with blood and wrote rest in pieces on her picture.”

Jon had switched the phone to speaker and the look of horror on Richie’s face mirrored his own.

“Joe you keep and eye on Cheyenne and my children, get Nick to help if you need it. I’m coming home. Get as many guards as you need, just make sure the bastard doesn’t come close to her.”

The door opened and Cheyenne stood there, her eyes huge is her small face, her lower lip quivering.

“Do you want to speak to her?” Joe held the phone towards her.

“Hello baby. Are you ok?” Cheyenne recognised the thongs laying on the table, she felt ready to go back to the toilet bowl.

“I guess so. Jon I’m scared. He wants to hurt the babies!” Her tears drove him up the wall, he wanted to punch something.

“I’m coming home. Joe will be with you, you’ll be ok.”

“No! You have work to do, I don’t want you to cancel it for me. Joe is here, I’ll be ok. I’m just shaken up, but I’ll be ok.”

“Baby…..I’m coming home and that’s final.”

No comments:

Post a Comment