Thursday, December 24, 2009

Chapter 351

After the conversation with Jon, her nights were filled with terror and Mark’s cruel face hovering over her.

She woke up in cold sweat and walked towards the kitchen only to find Joe’s friendly face appearing from nowhere.

Jon had organised a reliever for Joe so Joe could have some time to rest as well. Jon was a good employer but he told Joe in no uncertain terms what he wanted and expected from him. He even interviewed another couple of men and asked him promptly if they would be willing to give their lives for Cheyenne if need be. It took a couple of interviews but he managed to get someone who was willing to go the extra mile to assure Cheyenne’s and the babies’ safety.

Cheyenne hated been followed around but she had to admit she felt safe and more at ease knowing they were there. Jon had hired an investigator but it seemed like Mark had disappeared in thin air and that had everyone on full alert.

The nanny was informed on what to do if they ever encountered a problem and Cheyenne instructed her that if at any time she hear a noise and felt unsure , she should lock her and the babies in the room and call the police immediately. Jon had arranged for a phone to be installed in the nursery.

Despite the tense circumstances the wedding plans went beautifully and sometimes it even distracted Cheyenne enough to forget about Mark.

Jon wasn’t due to be back in a few days and the she missed him to the brink of insanity. He bombarded her with calls during the day and Richie even did his part.

Cheyenne padded towards the sitting room, the under floor heating made it unnecessary to use slippers. She wasn’t in the mood to watch tv and decided to crawl up on a couch in front of the fire with a good book.

Jon had just called a few moments ago and she felt lonely. She reached for a book and a couple of envelopes on the table caught her eye. The top one had her name on it and she frowned as she took the letter knife to open the envelope.

She opened the letter and felt her food making their way to her throat, her legs felt like rubber and she started shaking all over.

Mark’s handwriting swam before her on the page, shaking her head to clear the wooziness she read the hated words.


You thought you were rid of me? Think again darling. I told you if I cant have you , no one will. I see you are playing house with the rockstar, even had his brats. Well that fucking dream is about to end. You fucked up my life, send me to jail after you screwed around behind my back, you slut. You asked for everything I handed you, pity I didn’t do a good enough job first time round. The world has too many whores in it, and sadly you have to go. I’ll be doing everyone a favour if I take you out.

Just know this, I’m not done with you, not in a long shot. Don’t think your bodyguards will stop me. If I want something I’ll get it and I want you…I want to fuck you to pieces and when I’m done I’m gonna squeeze the fucking live out of you, then I’m gonna make sure the brats go too…we don’t want them to be left them behind now, do we? Kids need to be with their mother…Maybe I should kill them first, let you watch and then when I’m done with them we can have a party. Just you and me.

Keep your bed warm for me, I’ll be seeing you honey…soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment