Thursday, December 24, 2009

Chapter 319

Jon switched the light off. Turning her round, his lips feathered over hers, softly working into a passionate heat.

“My room or yours?”

She chuckled against his lips.

“There is no mine or yours, only ours.”

His lips remained against hers, his electric blue eyes simmering into her dark ones.

“You are so full of surprises tonight…you make my head spin, baby. So you’re telling me you are going to sleep in my arms tonight?”

“…and every night till the end of time.”

“Why didn’t I come earlier!? DAMN”

She laughed softly.

His phone started ringing.

“Oh fuck, this is NOT the time.” He stared at the screen for a moment.

“I’m gonna send Violet up with some hot chocolate, I’ll be up in a few moments. I have to take this, sorry baby.”

“Go! I’ll wait.”

Jon walked away from her when he answered the phone, obviously not wanting her to hear the conversation. She didn’t think much of it, probably shop talk anyway.

She went back to Jon’s room, their room. She undressed into her favourite maternity satin nightgown. After the babies were born she wouldn’t be able to wear it anymore, so she had to wear the hell out of it until such time.

She walked up to the patio doors, looking out. Summer was fading away and the nights were getting nippy. The leaves were changing and the world was getting ready for its yearly slumber.

She heard the door opened after a while, heard the tray been put down, not turning around she thanked Violet for the hot chocolate. She heard the door close but kept her eyes on the luscious garden below. How she loved these stretched out lawns, waving trees and beautiful garden perfected by the Navesink river.

She jerked as Jon’s arms slid around her, his lips nibbling her neck. She didn’t hear him come in.

“I told Violet I’ll bring it up myself. The call went quicker than I thought. There is no way in hell I’m staying away from you for too long. We have some catching up to do. I just need to feel you in my arms tonight that’s all I need….and for you to tell me how much you love me.”

“Again?”

“Again….at least three times a day.”

“And what do I get in return, mr. Bon Jovi?”

“Anything you want…anything..” There was a smile in his voice but was somehow laced with a solemn promise.

His mouth trailed from her earlobe down to her shoulder, nipping and licking its way down. She leaned back against his warmth, surrendering to his sensuous lovemaking.

His hands stroked her upper arms, his nails grazing against the silky material of her nightgown. His body was hungry for her touch, his blood rushing through his veins as his senses smelled her, his hand touched her soft glowing skin.

A hiss escaped Jon as he turned her towards him.

“I have to stop touching you like this, I need to, otherwise I wont stop.”

“Stop touching me? Why do you…unless…”

A faint blush painted her cheeks a bright red, her eyes looking down to her huge stomach.

“Oh baby no! That’s not it! I don’t want you to feel that I just want to have sex with you because I’m a horny bastard. I’m happy to know that you love me, you want to be with me and that I would wake up and see you in my bed every morning or go to sleep with you in my arms…..I can wait with the lovemaking.”

His eyes caught her necklace and his pupils dilated even more as he focused on the pendant…and the ring.

“You have been wearing it all the time?”

“My fingers are swollen and I couldn’t get it on, so I kept it close to my heart.”

He played with the ring for a moment, a smile played over his lips.

“Do you know how disappointed I was when I saw you at the river without the ring?”

Her eyes met his, a soft yet hungry glow in them.

“I’ve been wearing it the day you went away…now tell me something what if I ask you to make love to me? What would your answer be then?”

His pupils dilated, the blue in his eyes disappeared completely, a groan rushed from his lips. His hands rested on her hips, gripping them tightly as her words sunk in.

“Are you sure baby?”

“I don’t feel the need to cuddle right now, I want you inside me, your hands on me…is that clear enough?” Her dark eyes burned into his soul, turning his stomach to molten lava.

No comments:

Post a Comment