Thursday, December 24, 2009

Chapter 384

Jon woke up, feeling kisses up and down his body. He was a married man again! He lifted his left hand , staring at the gold band.

“Good morning, Mr. Bongiovi.” She was playing with his navel, her tongue darting in and out.

She could feel the stiffening of muscles between her breasts. Lowering herself even more, she trapped the twitching muscle between her breasts.

“Ooohhh. Good morning to you too Mrs. Bongiovi. Don’t I get a good mornin’ kiss?” He pulled her upwards, letting her body slide over his.

He waited just until she deepened the kiss and flipped her over on her back.

“My turn.” He flashed her his perfect white pearlies.

He snickered when he found her wet and ready. She snorted unladylike at him, trying to hide her embarrassment.

‘What? I’ve been helping myself to you for the last half an hour!”

“A job well done then, baby.”

He moved in between her thighs, seeing the excited flush creeping over her face.
He was just as ready and hard for her and he knew this was going to be a quick, hard ride for both of them.

Lust was written all over her face, mirroring his own.

He thrust into her hard, keeping himself still for a few moments to let her adjust.

Her body spoke to his and soon they moved together, riding the wave of pleasure, letting it crash over them.

“Ooh baby!”

Her legs clamped him to her, letting him feel her tightening.

He collapsed onto her, feeling drained.

“I’m hungry.”

Jon started shaking, laughing so hard.

“What so funny? Have you seen the time? Its past eleven!”

He lifted himself onto his elbows, squeezing her cheeks together, giving her a fish mouth.

“Oh pouty mouth! Jump in the shower I’ll order us something.”

“Joining me when your done?”

“When have I ever said no to a beautiful naked woman in my shower?”

A few minutes later he stepped into the shower. Her healing scars caught his eye.

The thin red scars covering her body reminded him how close he came to losing her. His hands traced the red marks, to Cheyenne it was just Jon exploring her body. To him it was a silent thank you for keeping her alive.

She realised after a while his thoughts were far removed from where he was at the moment and that’s when she realised he was tracing the scars absentmindedly.

“The doctor said it should fade with time. I’m using tissue oil to speed up the healing process.”

“ I don’t care about the scars, baby. The only reason why I would like them to be gone is for the simple reason, I want to forget what that bastard did to you.”

“It will always be there, Jon. There’s nothing we can do about it. We can just be thankful that I was spared to see my babies grow up and grow old with the love of my life.”

He took her in his arms, letting the warm water cascade over them for a while.

“Baby I thank the Lord everyday for keeping you and the twins safe. You are my life, without you there is nothing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment