Thursday, December 24, 2009

Chapter 321

Her body felt relaxed and sated, she sagged against him, laying her head on his shoulder, letting her hair cascade down his back.

She turned to nibble his jaw line, smiled against his lips as he turned to capture them against his own.

They haven’t shared this closeness for a while and just being in each other arms were heaven.

Cheyenne settled back under the covers while Jon went to the kitchen to heat the hot chocolate up again.

She was drifting away when he came back, the pregnancy took its toll on her and their intense lovemaking tired her out even more.

“Hey sleepy head. Here are you chocolate, drink up.”

She sat up, groaning to herself.

She tasted the sweet warmth in her mouth. Jon had already drunk his and he moved under the covers, waiting for her to finish hers.

The look on his face was priceless when he saw the mountain of pillows.

“Holy shit baby. Did you take all the pillows in the house? How do you sleep stacked up like that?”

“The weight is weighing me down and I just cannot sleep on my side the whole night, besides I have heartburn from hell, the doctor gave me some advice and so far its working just fine.”

She snuggled back into the covers into a half sitting position. Jon laid his head cautiously on her tummy, trying to listen, to what Cheyenne wasn’t sure.

“Are they still so busy?”

“Yeah they do kick occasionally, but they do a lot of rolling now. I guess space is becoming a bit of an issue.”

Jon suddenly blew raspberries on her tummy, causing the twins to go haywire. Cheyenne laughed as her tummy distorted, little lumps jumping out all over.

“You are such an evil man, you know that?! Now they wont settle down for quite a while..unless…”

Jon looked at her with his incredible blue eyes.

“Unless?”

She blushed slightly, me and my big mouth.

“I played them some lost highway…it calms them down immediately.”

A flush crept up on his handsome face.

“You played them my cd, baby? Even though we weren’t together? My babies know my voice…..” the wonder in his face caught her breath in her throat.

“Well it could mean two things…they think you have a good voice or they are so bored out of their minds that they fall asleep.”

“Hey now!”

He grabbed her sides, tickling her, causing the babies to go wild.

“Oh God…Jon…stop it…Jon!”

She was breathless and her laughing only woke the babies up even more.

He placed kisses all over her bump, cupping her tummy in his hands.

He sighed, rolling his eyes.

“Ok, I guess I woke them up, now its up to me to get them to sleep again. Which song do they like on the cd?”

She giggled at his dramatic display, she always thought he was a damn good actor!

“Oh they are easy, you choose.”

Jon sat up, thinking for a moment.

“Do you have the cd with the b-sides?”

“I dunno. Richie send me and Stacey each one.”

“Do you know walk like a man?”

Her eyes widened.

“Oh, just not that song!”

No comments:

Post a Comment