Thursday, December 24, 2009

Chapter 361

“I thought you might start smooching the guitar for a moment there, I was ready to walk out. Didn’t want to intrude in the private moment.”

Richie gave her a lopsided grin.

“Hell ya! At least I had a good mind to hold myself in. I’m sorry honey. How are you? Here I am sulking about the guitar and you have much more shit than I have”

He stood up, pulling her towards him for a warm embrace. Cheyenne closed her eyes for a moment, sighing softly. Its good to have him back, he was like a rock to her always strong and steady.

“We will find the bastard and this time I wont stop Jon. Fuck I’ll even help to get the scum of this earth. I’m just glad you didn’t turn out another statistic , killed by her crazed boyfriend!”

Richie felt her quivering slightly and her fear for that man hit home even more. An overwhelming hate for Mark burned inside his stomach.

“Joe and Nick had been taking good care of us and now that you and Jon are back I feel even better.”

She sniffed slightly, Richie caught a tear and on her cheek.

“We wont let him hurt you again.”

“I know.”

“Now I hope you have next Saturday clear on your diary. Jon and I are getting married and you two better be there!”

‘Shit hun, I wouldn’t miss it for the world!”

“You two just have to go for a fitting and you better be on time!”

She had moved away from him , her hands on her sides, her feet planted slightly apart.

Richie looked her up and down.

“Well if you put it that way. You look cute when you are all bossy, you know that?”

“Argh Rich!” She slapped him gently.

“I like a woman who can take the lead!”

“Well to be honest you do need it sometimes, but don’t you worry Stace will boss you around so much, your head will spin!”

**

The week flew by in a haze of final arrangements and last minute hang ups.

Cheyenne was focused on her wedding and didn’t know about the hate mail that found their way to the mansion on a regular basis.

Joe, Jon and Richie kept it from her but their concern grew everyday and they didn’t let her out of their sight for a moment. Luckily she didn’t even notice their vigilant guarding and they wanted to keep it that way. They wanted to keep the contented smile on her face and excited flush on her cheeks.

Cheyenne was relieved that there weren’t any more mail from Mark, perhaps he gave up his obsession and moved on with his life. She even suggested that Jon should call the guards and the bodyguards off but he was adamant to keep them there for just in case. She didn’t feel the need to argue and just shrugged her shoulders and went on with the weddingplans. She had a song in her heart and nothing on earth could change that!

Just a few more days and she would be Mrs. John Francis Bongiovi...

No comments:

Post a Comment