Thursday, December 24, 2009

CHapter 301

“Baby, wait. I came here to have that talk we are so overdue with. I’m not here to blame, insult or threaten you. I want us to talk this through, I want what we had back. I cannot go on without you. I want to right all the wrongs I have caused.”

Cheyenne’s heart gave an excited jump. Could she believe him or did he just changed his tactics. Being polite and attentive just to get her ass back in Jersey , so he can be sure that the babies will be close for the paternity test when they were born and then throw her out on her ass as soon as the babies don’t need her anymore. Panic bubbled up inside her.

“Lets go somewhere private, where we can talk.”

“I just want to get back first and freshen up.” She just wanted Stacey to know that Jon was here, and she hoped to God Stacey wasn’t part of his sudden appearance.

Stacey knew immediately something was wrong when Cheyenne walked into the house.

“What is it Chey, having pains again. You better get your ass back to Jer….oh fuck.”

Jon flashed his handsome smile at Stacey.

“Jon actually…but fuck will do. How are you honey?” He kiss her and hugged her briefly.

“How did you find us, I hope Richie didn’t blabber it out! I’ll kill the asshole.”

“No, not Richie. He doesn’t even know I’m here. If he knew he would have probably made alarm and I would have found and empty house.”

Cheyenne excused herself. Stacey saw the opportunity to talk to Jon before she came back.

“Jon, I hope you are here to convince her to go back. She needs to get back to Jersey as soon as possible. I’m walking on fucking eggs. If she just makes a strange sound , I feel my stomach flip. The local gynea advised her to get back to her personal gynae, he said all the signs were there that Cheyenne will go into premature labour. “

Jon paled at her words.

“Oh, fuck. She told me it was nothing, but the look on her face i could see she was cringing from the pain. I’ll get her back, don’t you worry.”

Stacey laid her hand on his arm.

“I have to tell you something and you better listen good. I know you two love each other but this destructive behaviour has to stop, right here. You hurt Cheyenne very badly Jon, and I don’t know if you have picked up on it but she fears you more than the devil. You told her you were going to take the babies from her and for that I want to fucking slap the living shit out of ya. That was a very cruel thing to do. I love you Jon but my friend comes first and if you don’t stop this shit I am going to help her get rid of you and even fight you in court if it becomes necessary. So take that lady out, tell her what you told me in your drunken stupor and hope to God she gives you another chance. I don’t think you deserve another chance, but she loves your dumb rocker ass and for that I’m willing to forget all your dumb ass fuck ups, IF you give her the life she deserves.”

“Thanx Stace. I needed that. I have almost fucked up 4 people’s lives and hurt almost everyone in my life with my jealousy. I love that woman so damn much it hurts sometimes. I just saw myself losing her just like I lost Dot, I know its no excuse but my mind was so clouded, but I pulled my head out of my ass and are ready to do this right. I just want you to know this. I love Cheyenne more than my own life.”

Cheyenne walked in. She had changed into a clean sundress, she applied some lipstick and blush just to hide her extreme paleness.

“I’m ready. Stacey we are going to grab something to eat. We will see you later?”

Stacey hugged her friend and felt how badly she was shaking.

“Everything is going to be ok, Chey. I’ll see you two later.

Jon winked at Stacey and opened the door for Cheyenne, forcing himself not to touch her as he saw the cautious look in her eyes as she passed him.

No comments:

Post a Comment