Thursday, December 24, 2009

Chapter 360

Cheyenne felt a bit foolish for snapping at Jon like that. Since Violet had mentioned it she thought about it, thinking that maybe it wasn’t such a bad idea, she didn’t want to be seen as a bad mother who couln’t even breastfeed her own children. She turned around, sitting on her haunches as she took his face in her hands.

“I’m sorry.I didn’t mean to snap. I actually think its a good idea. I will give it a try and see how it turns out.”

“There’s no rush baby. Its your call.”

A mischievous smile spread on his face.

“Besides I’m a very jealous man. I don’t like to share my toys with others. I want them all to myself.”

His hands curled enticingly over her breasts, kissing and nipping sensuously to emphasize what he meant.

“So now I’m your toy, huh?”

“Always.....I like playing with you, you have so many features to keep me busy and you and I know both I have such a short attention span.”

His shocking blue eyes glinted, his lips curled into a cute smile.

“Well this toy is not working at the moment. It needs to replenish. So get your hands off mister!”

She playfully shoved his hands away, he only rolled his eyes and sighed dramatically.

“Why did I have to get myself a wise ass toy! Will I never learn!”

Cheyenne grabbed a bar of soap and slipped over his skin. Their playful bathing of each other took quite a while and by that time Cheyenne’s stomach was growling from hunger.

Jon pulled her form the bath, wrapping a soft, thick towel around her.

“Lets feed you before you starve!”


A loud crashing noise made Joe jump up, ready to take on whoever was causing the terrible racket.

Cheyenne smiled when she heard a collection of cursing flowing from the strangers mouth, recognizing his voice in an instant.

“Welcome back Rich...”

“Fucking parc..... Oh hey hun! I guess the whole house knows I’m back , huh”

“Yep, and probably the dead people in the cemetery too. Do you need some help there, big guy?”

“I actually wanted to surprise you all, thats why I didn’t ask the maids. But fuck I can get so pissed when I hit my guitar against something. Would you please be a darling and take my guitar?”

She took the guitar, walked to his room and laid it gently on the bed. Richie came in, threw his stuff down in the floor, causing another deafening crash, rushing towards check on his guitar.

His big hands slid gently over the guitar, his eyes inspecting every inch of it.

“Thank God! Its ok” for a moment there Cheyenne thought he kiss might it.

“Feeling better?”

No comments:

Post a Comment