Thursday, December 24, 2009

Epilogue

Thunderclouds were building up and Cheyenne stared worriedly at the sky.

This was Stacey’s day and which bride would want to get soaked on her way to the altar?

“Dont worry I think we’re gonna make it before the rain comes.”

Stacey turned from the mirror. The healthy pregnancy glow lit her face up, and the huge bump gave her a few more curves. She looked stunning!

Stacey smiled and touch her bump gently as her son gave a healthy kick.

“Ready Stace? Richie is waiting.”

Dot stood at the door, holding the newest addition to the family in her arms. She had her mother dark hair and her daddy’s catgreen eyes.

“Thanks Dot. We’re coming.”

Cheyenne took her best friend’s hand.

“ You look gorgeous honey. Go knock him dead.”

Jon kissed her gently on the cheek when he walked passed her.

“You are breathtaking, sweatheart! I just don’t know if Richie’s nerves are gonna hold up. “He winked mischievously at her.

Cheyenne and Jon was suddenly alone in the room. She didn’t notice the click of the lock.

“What are you doing here? Arent you suppose to be by Richie’s side?”

“Arrgh let him sweat. Besides I wanted to come and say hi to my wife and steal a kiss or two.”

“Oh well that could be arranged.”

Her warm lips pressed against his, opening to him as she felt his tongue seeking entrance. He could never get enough of her taste. The way she melted into him always manages to steal his breath, stoking the insatiable hunger he felt for her.

Cheyenne found herself against the dressing table.

“Na a aaah. This is not the time for this.”

“There is always time to show my wife how much I love her.”

She was sitting on the table, Jon standing between her legs, feeling his way to her panties. His fingers reached its target and Cheyenne gasped, horrified at his timing but also turned on by his unexpected passion.

His fingers teased her nub to life, feeling it grow under his gentle ministration.

He hand clutched at his shoulder, her head tilted back as he kissed her to mindless desire.

Her fingers unzipped his pants and true to Jon he didn’t have underwear on. Before his pants reached the ground, he thrust into her. Cupping her ass, he pounded into her, sending her to heaven and back.

He knew the exact moment when she slipped over the edge and exploded into a mindblowing orgasm. He closed his mouth over hers, capturing her cry in his.

Her nails dug into his flesh and as her walls pulsed she shoved him over the edge too.

Her head laid on his chest listening to the thundering of his heart.

“God Jon. You are so bad! Stacey is probably waiting for us and here we are lusting after each other like crazed teenagers!”

“Honey you drove me wild and I promised myself I will never fight it. This wasn’t what I had in mind but seeing you standing there, with your back to me, flashing that gorgeous ass..well I’m just a man and you are my woman..and as they say the rest is history.”

He was busying himself, trying to get himself in order when he realised Cheyenne was still sitting on the dressing table not moving an inch.

“Baby, you better get yourself respectable, we have a wedding to go to.”

The blond, shaggy haired, blue eyed hunk struggling to get his pants on, astounded her everyday. Just when she thought she couldn’t love him more, he proved her wrong.

“Baby?”

“Cmere....”

He stepped closer, his eyes two sparkling pools, the smile on his lips mesmerizing her.

“ I sometimes wish the world could see you through my eyes. You would be able to capture the world and hold it in the palm of your hand. You bring love and laughter into my life. One smile like that and my world lits up. I love you so much it scares me sometimes.”

“Baby I don’t need the world to see me like this. All this if for you and only you. You are my world, my universe. You are all I need.”

A soft whisper brushed over his lips just before he touched her lips with his.

“I love you.”

“Lets get our two best friends married, shall we?”

“Ready when you are.”

Hand and hand and as one soul they walked out to path the way to their friends’ new life together.

THE END

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know I really enjoyed your story. I know it was written awhile ago but I just happened upon it recently and wanted to leave a comment. You kept me on the edge of my seat a few times & I really liked your characters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here , I only found it this week and I should be studying but I could not put it down. I am afraid to start anymore of your stories until I finish my exam.
    Loved it
    Y

    ReplyDelete